Professional teacher development opportunity
K–12 stem teachers, st. croix usvi
Registration is now open for the 2018 STEM Institute summer teacher development program. Located at the University of the Virgin Islands' St. Croix campus, the program offers professional development opportunities for in-service STEM teachers that teach grades 6–12.
Themes and Topics
- Technology in the Classroom
- Culturally Responsive STEM Education through Project Based Learning
- Data Assessment for Enhanced STEM Teaching
- Integrated Scientific Modeling Practices
- Classroom Project Ideas and Demonstrations:
StarLab planetarium, Google Expedition Virtual Field Trips, Raspberry Pi, Python Coding, and more!
June 25th – June 29th, and July 2nd
- Full day workshops 8:45 am – 4:15 pm
- Lunch, snacks and coffee provided